You are an expert in all things construction, that’s why you got into the business. The last thing you need is a problem with the IRS, or having enough insurance to cover your liabilities, or worrying about paying bills and invoices. When it comes to bookkeeping, our clients simply cannot handle the volume of paperwork and the scanning that that would entail.
Who handles the financial books in your construction company? Hopefully there is someone. Many construction business owners (or their spouses) handle the bookkeeping. In some companies this might work. But for many contractors having an outside bookkeeper may be the best solution.
Some contractors may be hesitant to hire a bookkeeper because they don’t want to relinquish control. However, if you can’t find the time to spend on bookkeeping and accurately keep track of your company’s financial health, how much control do you really have? Hiring a virtual bookkeeper can actually give contractors more control because they will have a better, more organized financial picture and a clearer understanding of how and where to spend money. Plus, the business owner now has more time to spend on other areas of the business.
Whether you are launching a start-up in need of small business bookkeeping services or already run an established business, Pickett Fence Virtual Services is pleased to offer you a convenient bookkeeping solution.
Offering the most efficient bookkeeping solutions at cost-effective rates, our bookkeeping services include the following:
- Payroll Management & Processing
- Light Bookkeeping (Systems Set-up & Maintenance)
- Accounts Payable Management (Vendor Bills and Payments)
- Accounts Receivable Management (Customer Invoices and Collections)
- Bank Reconciliations (Checking and Credit Cards)
- Electronic Document Management
- Certified Payroll
- Invoicing & Payments (Wave, Paypal, QuickBooks)
- Investigate and resolve customer account issues
- Maintain and reconcile petty cash fund