Focus on the work at hand when you rely on Pickett Fence Virtual Services to handle the construction management or administration of your project for you. If you are like most contractors who work for yourself or use a crew, you are usually up and on the job site before the banks open and work till the job is done. Always in demand is the need for proposals, project management, ordering, submittals, certified payroll, etc. The job cycle never ends. Physically exhausting is manual labor and mentally exhausting is business management. When you choose PFVS to help you meet your project management goals, you’re choosing experts who want to help your project succeed from start to finish.
When you choose Pickett Fence Virtual Services, we’ll handle every aspect of your project with professionalism and respect toward you and your clients.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Maintain constant communication with each client to get timely decisions and approvals for all selections and scope changes.
- Obtain License/Permits for building sites
- Control Time Management
- Organize & Motivate Project Team
- Certified Payroll Management / Timesheets
- Pre-Construction / Subcontractor PreQualification
- Subcontracts / Purchase Orders
- SOW, Bids/Proposals, RFP’s
- Submittals / RFI’s / Transmittals / Shop Drawings
- Contract Management
- Requesting and Ordering Preliminary Documents
- Request, Manage and Renew Certificate of Insurance
- Security Badging
- Change Order Management
- Build Contractor Relationships
- Maintain Electronic Project Files
- Correspondence / Meeting Minutes
- Closeout Manuals / O&M Manuals / Warranties / As-Build / Test Reports / Substantial Completion
Outsourcing your construction management responsibilities to PFVS guarantees you’ll receive exceptional attention and performance, while paying for just the services you need. There’s no need to purchase additional office space, equipment or software, or hire and train new employees. The best part is that you don’t always need to be in your office. You can be on the job site making money and if you are needed, we can call you. Spend your time in growing your income while PFVS manages more of the operational side of the business.